Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor






I have been out of the loop for some while now due to the mischief of a certain Tiger Rabbit.

He hasn't actually met with my pot but tonight I will be making the annoying for a Friday night trip to Coventry to  pick him up a long overdue rabbit run.

Several weeks ago now I found myself scaling the neighbors fence with only minutes to spare before having to rush the kids into the car and pick up the other half. This was not an early attempt at looting, but the result of our rabbit and the neighbours dogs joint efforts to meet their fate. Much scraping underneath fence behind the rose bushes meant the our bunny could now escape into our neighbours garden from our once enclosed adjoining garden.

They'd been trying this for some while and this was one trip over the fence too many seeing as they wernt in, and I felt like an actual intruder popping over there.
I resigned myself to buying a run, and let the rabbit have his free roam around the house instead.
He's always loved the house and even poops in a litter tray filled with hay by choice.

In some sort of protest to his indoor imprisonment in such glorious wether I was in return punished.

One morning while checking my much beloved twitter I started to feel warm. Thought little of this and carried on, next thing I knew I was being burnt and receiving a small electric shock. The light bugger had chewed right through the important half of the laptop cable. 10 minute of battery power remaining was just enough to log into ebay and pick the cheapest but fasted delivered replacement!

as so it has been told, the story of why poor little Tigie Rabbit must have a Rabbit Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment